How’s everyone’s August going so far? Seoul is still under smothering humidity, although the occasional rain has been very therapeutic!
Today’s post will be a collection of quotes that resonated with me as a TCK, and I’m sure will do with you as well. Scroll down to see them for yourself!
- In case someone doesn’t understand your explanation of TCK, whip out a diagram. After all, some people are visual learners…
- This is basically how you feel all the time.
- Does anyone else do this?
- Fighting the urge is the hard part.
- Why should you when public transportation is so convenient???
- *CRIES FOREVER*
- Oh, that 10-minute story I just told you about living in China? That’s just a fraction of my life. Nice try, though. But no.
- Those horrible two words we’re so familiar with…
- But we know all too well that after every “good-bye” is followed by a “hello.”
- It’s a blessing in disguise.
- And we can’t imagine coming to a stop anytime soon!
- In the end, our experiences always make the best stories. And there’s no doubt about that!